Redes sociales

Admission and enrolment depending on previous studies

Students can access the university from any of these routes:


  • From baccalaureate
  • From vocational training
  • From foreign baccalaureates (EU and Non-EU citizens)
  • University entrance exams (PAU) for over-25s
  • University entrance exams (PAU) for over-45s
  • Accreditation of professional experience
  • Students who have finished a Spanish degree
  • Students with partially-completed Spanish university studies
  • Students with partially-completed foreign university studies (or completed university studies without recognition)